October 3, 2010

Viper Baroq

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The new loves in my shoe collection... Viper Baroq wedges from River Island. Also the first expensive purchase I've ever made. A new mile stone in my life! But most importantly: comfy wedges! The heel seems very high, but when you have a 'plateau' shoe, you can leave away the 'plateau' and the rest is the real length of your heel. So... I seem sky high, but I'm not really walking on sky high heels: PERFECT!

2 comments:

Imelda said...

Supermooi!

DON LIKE FASHION said...

JUST did a post on my own Viper's !! they're amzing aren't they?

VC
Please Visit & Join

WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK