October 6, 2010

River Island Xmas Collection

A new collection is up for the press to write about and thanks to Marie from Oona I get to see the collections before they're in stores. Marie know I'm in love with my Viper Baroq wedges and is trying to convince me to try out their clothes... But it turns out I'm a really big fan of their shoes and that seems to be the only thing I'm looking at. There are, on the other hand, a few garments I'd like in my closet... I've choosen my favourite ones again!

The theme of River Island's xmas collection is about the New Age. It contains of a lot of sequins, especially on the accessories, and a lot of technicolor, glow and flaming red. I really like 60's kind of collections and I would gladly dress up in a sixties girl for one evening!

But not all of the collection is in that style. There's also a lot of fur, suede, velvet and leather in it. The leopard print keeps being a trend and it replaces the leather skin of my shoes!

Here are my favourite items:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



A lot more pieces:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

thefashionsideofme said...

i love love love the hat :)