October 18, 2010

Second hand, second life: DESIGN

Here are a few pictures I took of the design part of the show. The models were actually walking around them in circles. Now apart from fashion, I have always loved design. My dream job was to be an interior designer but it eventually changed to (fashion) journalist. Well enough about me, enjoy the pictures!

Gorgeous chandelier by...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Small cabinets by...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Light art by Zoe Morel, Hanging plates chandelier by L'agence, small round table by Raphael Charles & Dustdeluxe and vintage bike by Unik Bikes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cupboard by Laurent Havaux, long handy table by Bram Boo, retro chair by Anne Masson & Eric Chevalier and a cute shredded papered dog by Charles Kaisin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S. Thanks Shana for following ^^

You can now follow me on Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Afroo !
Mooie foto's !

Romyy !! <3