October 28, 2010

Cendrillon par Louboutin


I absolutely love the glass slipper from the Cinderella story made by Christian Louboutin for Piper-Heidsieck. I do think it's kind of weird that the guy in this video is smelling the shoe? Anyways... I found this and I couldn't resist not posting it!

I know what the story is about but I haven't really seen the Disney movie :$ Is that a bad thing? The only movies I saw when I was a kid were Snowwhite & The Seven Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Ariel the mermaid, Hercules and I think that's about it... I wasn't a movie kind of girl but I did see these movies like 5 times!

2 comments:

Marella said...

Hi! You have a really nice blog and a great sense of style! New follower, I hope you'll follow me back! Kiss

Afrodite Trevlopoulos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.