October 13, 2010

The girl who won a Balenciaga bracelet

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have a new love in my life... It's just one after another, isn't it?

Sabrina from afterdrk hoped that I would wear it to death and I think I might! I love it so much already! Wanna see it together with one of my new favo and comfy outfits...? Click, click, click!

P.S. Can you see how happy I am?

Balenciaga, je t'aime

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S. Thanks to FashionFabrice for following!

7 comments:

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Congrats girl with the bracelet! You must be a really happy girl now, i think! Enjoy the bracelet!

Claudia said...

Ik zag op Twitter dat je Nederlands bent. Wat een lucky girl ben jij zeg! Ik had hem ook graag willen winnen maar bij jou staat hij ook geweldig.

Ik heb je gelijk toegevoegd op Bloglovin'. Leuke outfit heb je!

amyC said...

congrats it looks fabulous on youuu!

Anonymous said...

Lucky bastard! Hij is super! x

Lizzie Lo said...

heeeeeeey lucky!!!
love it!!!
liked your blog btw!!!

Imelda said...

Oh zo leuk! Proficiat!
Zo'n mooie armband!

Unknown said...

Super dat je hem hebt gewonnen!! Heel veel plezier ermee..maar denk dat dat geen probleem is ;)