April 8, 2011

Do it like a dude

As of today, there will be something new on The Fashion Folio. I used to make a top 3 of blog posts every first tuesday of the month... That will change to every first friday and the second friday of the month, there will be this particular segment: 'Do it like a dude'. It will be all about the boys: from outfits, to products... and so on! I thought it was nice to give the boys a little more attention ^^
1. Zara Derby Boat Shoe, €49.95
2. Topman Leon Boat Shoe, £28
3. Vans Canvas Zapato Del Barco, €46
4. Converse Black Flag Boat Shoe, €40
I must admit I have a thing for these boat shoes. They look so comfortable, but yet a bit classy with the laces. My boyfriend should really buy and wear these, but I'm afraid he won't like them. I hope you guys (and girls) do! Anyways..
 this was kind of a quick post, because I have to hurry to go to Breda, where I will get my iphone fixed! Next time, a bigger post!

16 comments:

Krizia said...

Leuk concept!
De boys moeten inderdaad wat meer aandacht krijgen, hihi.
Keep it up!

x Krizia

www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

Gilles said...

Dat is nu echt een goed plan! I love it when you girls support us :p

Groetjes,

Gilles

www.woodandrags.com

Louise Stubbe said...

Ik ben vooral fan van de Vans Zapato's en de "Sebago's" die zijn zo mooi voor mannen!!

Hanne said...

Mijn gele boat shoes die ik gisteren kocht bij Essentiel vind ik helemaal fantastisch dus the girls kunnen die ook wel dragen ^^

Imelda said...

Het tweede paar vind ik echt heel leuk van kleuren!

Stiene Saenen said...

Die eerste vind ik mooi!

Stiene Saenen said...

Ik was al een keertje op je blog geweest ja, maar ik kon me je blog naam niet meer herinneren. Maar ik kwam toevallig terug op je blog en toen herkende ik je meteen! :D
xx

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get me a pair of these from Italy! Love your posts.

Xo Emily Jenny
http://stilettobeats.blogspot.com/
http://florencenightsandfairytales.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

bootschoenen zijn de max. Ik ben blij dat mijn vriend het paar dat ik hem vorig jaar heb cadeau gedaan nog steeds draagt:) Classy maar toch ook niet helemaal... i like!

Kathleen 100% Coton said...

J'aime beaucoup ton blog ! J'ai remarqué qu'on avait été à plein d'évènements en commun. Dommage qu'on ne s'est jamais croisées !

MELVIN JONCKERS said...

I love n°3 ;)

XOXO
Melvin Jonckers
http://melvinjonckers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wonderful post! I really like those boat shoes; I'm quite a big fan of them, I just love to wear them! :)
And it's very thoughtful to have posts just for the boys. I'll definitely be looking forwards to them!

http://fashionflourish.blogspot.com/

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

leuke schoenen! x

Pieter said...

Oh die uit topman zijn echt mooi! :D
Ik volg je! xx

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Ik wil graag zo van die muntgroene of roze :D!

Lorraine F. said...

They are SO comfortable ; )