October 5, 2010

Top 3 blog posts of September

N°1: JakandJil: GETTING DRESSED WITH ANNA DELLO RUSSO FOR VOGUE PARIS BALL//

These pictures are just beyond gorgeous! We already know that this blog is one of the few that gets to hang out with Anna Dello Russo and gets to shoot backstage at almost every show. It is also one of the most passionate blogs I know, because they wait in the freezing but beautiful city of Paris to shoot shoes, outfits and people that come out of the shows. That's one of the reasons why I love this blog so much!



N°2: Leblogdebetty: Little blue boots

What I love about Betty is that she's always dressed up in amazing clothes, even when she's wearing a comfy outfit. I think this is one example. Boyfriend jeans with a loose jumper on top. I love both of those garments so much, but it seems that when I wear it... I'm like ridiculously dressed! But Betty pulls it off with the most beautiful blue booties! So for me, this outfit looks comfortable, cute and stylish! And in stead of heavy accessories such as bracelets or rings, she wears a flowery headband which immediately gives this outfit the girly look!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

N°3: Afterdrk: I <3 YSL

If there's one designer I'm crazy about, it's Alexander Wang. Why? Because he's asian and his clothes are gorgeous! But this girl, Sabrina from Afterdrk, is messing with my mind! She combines A. Wang with YSL. Another god of design! The most simple, classy but sexy heels from his collection combined with grey, comfy and stylish pants. They're actually more leggings, which makes it tight to the body and sexier to the outfit. This outfit is great to just go out for a walk (even tough you're wearing platform heels) but also a nice outfit to go to a party! The clutch gives the final touch because of its bright color to the one tone colored outfit. The advantage of colors like black, white and grey is that you can combine it with everything and you can always take one flashy accessory with you!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

LA said...

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU HONEY!!

I love AdR!! I saw a video of her getting ready and she's ADORABLE!

Anna FOREVER! haha








LA

LA said...

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU HONEY!!

I love AdR!! I saw a video of her getting ready and she's ADORABLE!

Anna FOREVER! haha








LA