October 10, 2010

A sunny day deserves a nice outfit

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey there!

These pictures were taken yesterday by my little brother. There was sun and it was warm enough to wear shorts. But we still live in Belgium so I matched my comfy shorts with a pair of new boots by Stills. My jewelry is a bit mixed. I know I combined gold and silver in one outfit but the thing is...

a. The silver ring is my boyfriend's. He gave it to me for our 6 months anniversary (which is like almost 3 years ago <3)
b. The Naked Brasco Triwa watch is also a gift from my bf. For my 18th birthday. We had to send it back 2 or 3 times but now it's finally on my wrist and working as hell to get me on time!
c. The long golden ring is a gift from my friend when she visited NY City. It's from Banana Republic and it's the best souvenir ever!

The shirt I'm wearing is from Brandy loves Melville in Rome and it was also one of the most amazing souvenirs I've ever recieved, thank you KT!

And last but not least my nails. They were done by my bf's sisters who does Gel Nails. She has some new stuff such as stamps and she tried the zebra print on me. I really love it! The three bracelets you see in the picture have a meaning.. but I'll tell you about that in the next post!


Stay tuned!

2 comments:

YB said...

Go boyfriends gifts :D

FeliciaMarlove said...

Love it!

Thanks for adding in your BR, I've become a follower on Twitter and on Google account too so I can read on what's happening in my Belgian fellows' fashion life ;)

CU soon!