October 12, 2010

Excited. Unbelievable. Seriously?!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there!

Yes, I'm happy! If you follow me on twitter, you already know the good news! (Yes, twitter previews everything of this blog, so start following me :p)!

Today, I declared myself one lucky girl while reading the @Mentions on twitter. They said, and I quote:

Sabrina
@ The lucky girl is...drumrolls...@Thefashionfolio and she's getting an email of me right now!

and
mytheresa.com
@ Wohoooo!!! Congrats, @! We are excited for you!

After reading those words, I was literally jumping up and down and turning around in circles and yelling that I won! I actually won something! My boyfriend had to ask me to calm down, the poor thing.. he's sick and I was going crazy in front of him :D

Soooo... I'll be receiving the Balenciaga bracelet in my mail box, but here's a picture of what the bracelet looks like!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

See you soon, loose link Balenciaga bracelet!

No comments: