October 14, 2010

What it's all about

I had a task to write about my hero in journalism. It was kind of out of the blue and I chose Miroslava Duma, because of her length, her cuteness, her style and her age. So young and already an editor, one can only dream. But right after I gave it to my teacher, I realised... I was completely wrong.

Miroslava is indeed a gorgeous, young and powerful woman. She has a closet full of stuff I'd die for. But Anna Dello Russo.... that's my real heroine.

She an adult woman with a strong sence of fashion. When you look at her, you look at fashion, because that's what it's all about: original, eccentric, gorgeous, somewhat odd and especially... something you'd never dare to wear! But she does and she feels good in and about it. She's one hell of a fashion icon and she has such a great personality! The funny thing is, Lady Gaga is her idol! Oh, silly Anna!

One more thing: Move over Karl, Anna's coming!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments: