October 24, 2010

Starry eyed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Who's she? Some of you may ask... She may not be a fashion icon, but she's something in my life. A voice... a beautiful one too! Songs like Starry Eyed and Under the sheets may sound more familiar to you than her beautiful name Ellie Goulding.

Just wanted to share this with you guys, because I truly like her music... One of my favourite songs is 'Starry Eyed', hence the title... Second is 'Under the sheets' and 'Be mine', an acoustic cover of Robyn's Be mine, which is together with Eric Hassle.

Enjoy her voice and see you guys in a next post!


4 comments:

Zoƫ said...

Ze is zooo mooi!
Ik ga haar muziek is checken!

Unknown said...

I loooooooove her!

Federico Panarello said...

Like like like so much the immages!!!

Nuno said...

I think her voice is beautiful in the Robyn cover... and a perfect excuse to comment on your blog, looks great! Since everything was in English, I thought..., anyway see you in class tomorrow :D

x