December 5, 2010

Sung Yeon ju - Wearable foods

Trendland keeps on sending me the most inspiring things every day, thanks! When I came across these masterpieces, I had to share them with you! Sung Yeon ju will be participating in an upcoming Korean Contemporary art group exhibition in L.A. and Trendland says these are not wearable garments nor fashion photography. But hey, I enjoy watching it!  They pieces even caught H&M's attention. They chose the Tomato dress for one of their print campaigns. Anyways, here are a few of my favorites:
Trendland blijft me elke dag de meest inspirerende dingen sturen, thanks! Toen ik deze meesterwerken zag, moest ik ze met jullie delen! Sung Yeon ju zal binnenkort deelnemen aan een Koreaanse tentoonstelling voor hedendaagse kunst in L.A. en Trendland zegt dat onderstaande werken geen draagbare kledingstukken zijn, noch is het modefotografie. Maar, ik geniet er wel van! De stukken hebben zelf H&M's aandacht weten te trekken. Ze gaan de  Tomato dress gebruiken voor één van hun print campagnes. Kijk maar alvast naar mijn favorieten:

 Tomato dress
 
Bubble Gum dress
Banana dress
Eggplant dress

No comments: