June 29, 2011

In love with the pants


Hiiiii there! Another very quick post to let you all know that I passed my exams and I don't have to redo do any of them in August! Yay for me ^^ Now, those of you who have me as a friend on Facebook might have gotten sick of this picture already. It was taken about 2 months ago because I needed a picture for my school blog to put next to my editorial about John Galliano. I had taken some more pics so I thought I'd share them with you, together with the exciting news!

Now, let's enjoy the sun and the parties for about 3 months, starting with tonight: the F21 party!

I'm wearing harem pants by Stills, white tee by H&M and red heels by Steve Madden!



11 comments:

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

What a gorgeous pic girl, unbelievable! So perfect I am in love. the pants are to die for, I love oversized harem pants with quirky prints. Fabulous with a simple white tee, sometimes I want to make it too complicated. Less is definitely more! And it gets better with the heels, the most sophisticated heels with those pants, you rock girl! So sad I won’t see you tonight

Roxanne said...

Echt een geweldige broek en die heels zijn ook to die for!!

Autumn Breeze said...

Wow superleuke en speciale broek! And the shoes! <3 I love red! =D

Stephanie said...

Normally I'm not into the graphic pants but this one is gorgeous. And those heels are perfect with them.

Cindy Van Dyck said...

YOU HOT CHICK! Damn gorgeous x

Brunette Blogging said...

You look pretty darling, nu weet ik ook meteen welke steve madden shoes jij gekozen hebt :) ooh en proficiat met je resultaten!

Anonymous said...

I believe you're in love with the pants! The print is gorgeous and I think that is very rare. Definitely a winner in your wardrobe!

Krizia said...

The first picture is my favorite!
Love ya, sweets!

x Krizia

Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

Imelda said...

Supermooie foto's!
Die broek is echt prachtig, zou ik zelf ook nog wel willen hebben :)

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Amazing pants! I love that they tie up at the bottom!

Sophie/Alerte à Liège said...

These pants are really nice! And I love your hair!