April 25, 2011

PURE favorites

La Fille d'O
Uterqüe
Chauncey
Isabelle Lenfant
Marc Philippe Coudeyre
Jessie Lecomte

Some of my favorite items/brands from the PURE showroom. I started with my number one: La Fille d'O! Her collections are always on the black side, which means super sexy and pretty, but now she decided to add something different. The colors become more nude and she thought of a few things: pre-formed bras and bras where you can put in breast prostheses. All good for Murielle, because I like it! Then we have Uterqüe, the mother brand of Zara, with beautiful accessories, shoes and clothes. I'm a fan of the first two! It's PURE's new baby and I think they'll treat it really good ^^ Chauncey, the brand featured in the next picture, keeps it simple but they also designed knitwear for us, women: I like! Isabelle Lenfant's amazing bracelet... wauw! It's actually the kind of 'bracelet' that you get when you go to a festival but then completely silver. And the last two are Marc Philippe Coudeyre and Jessie Lecomte. I had seen MPC at Oona before and I liked it, although it's not my price range nor style. Jessie Lecomte on the other hand, is my style but yet not my price range.

11 comments:

Insomnia said...

I wants it all!

Stiene Saenen said...

mooie tas van Uterqüe! x

Zoe said...

Isabelle Lenfant, I like!

Krizia said...

I love La Fille d'O and Marc Philippe Coudyre!

x Krizia

www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

that is what i love about blogs: discovering brands that i don't know. i am more like a predictable superficial girl when it comes to brands, i love big names. the reason, i don't know unknown brands. but i love that Marc Philippe Coudeyre (what a difficult name). the textures, the details, the fabrics, the colors, i say wwwwooooowww. need to check that out!!! damn i want that green jacket

Kim said...

They have a lot of lovely brands :) my faves are also la fille d'o & uterque

Imelda said...

Prachtige spullen!

Renee said...

Love the La Fille d'O collection!

Annebeth said...

oh yes, jouw favorites zijn ook de mijne! prachtige stuks zeg!!

Marijs said...

Ik hou zo van La Fille D'o!!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Ik ben helemaal gek van die gele clutch van Uterque!