March 5, 2011

Outfit - Sony Bloggers night


A couple of weeks ago I received an invitation to a Sony event: a bloggers night! I was quite surprised and it sounded like fun. At first, there was a presentation about the new Vaio laptops and notebooks, followed by dinner and a visit to the showroom. The food was excellent! We got a usb stick and some blue ray dvd's. Thanks to Arne Van Ongeval and the rest of the Sony team for giving some attention to the bloggers amongst their costumers!

I didn't take any pictures of their products because it wasn't that fashionable. I did take a picture of my outfit though...


Legging by H&M, Tshirt and knitwear by Zara, Shoes by ASOS and some good old Ray-Ban Wayfarers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, i'm also posting a few pictures from the sony blogger's night right now. have a couple of good ones :-)

elena
http://elenavasilieva.blogspot.com/
x

Lorraine F. said...

Love your shirt and your shoes!