September 27, 2010

Back to Black

Hi everyone!


A couple of hours ago I landed on Brussels Airport and here I am now: Home, sweet home. Behind my desk, on my laptop. Back and ready to blog!

Why the title back to black? Well... I've been for 3 weeks in the sunny Philippines and now it's back to bad weather and wearing not so happy colors like black. But there's a thing called fashion and black is never out of style!

My plan was to buy a lot in the philippines but I came back with a few things such as jewelry, a manila starbucks tumbler, a hello kitty agenda and a pair of blue vans. Oh and some cool books! But no clothes, nor shoes... So I'm buying my favourite items for the fall soon!

But first I'd like to show you some of my arty pictures taken in the Philippines! Sorry again, for not making a fashion related post...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't mind the make-up... I was a bit carsick and had just climbed the mountain for this picture!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: