September 14, 2010

Pinas Diaries

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

At this moment, I'm in Puerto Princessa, Palawan. It's hot outside but I have a fan blowing towards me so I'm okay! I haven"t got any time (or internet) to blog and I was kind of planning to... I will try the next days, because I have some really cool pictures for you guys... But I'm sorry: they aren"t really fashion related.

It's almost midnight and I have to wake up at 5 am because there will be a car waiting for us to drive 6 hours to El Nido (and I get car sick easily :/). El Nido is a resort where it's all about their nature. I'm really looking forward to the water sports we can do there!

And then maybe something fashion related: What I bought already... A pair of blue vans sneakers, a fedora hat, jade pearl bracelets (4 colors, 4 meanings), Hello Kitty diary + pen with 10 colors, ...

I had already 2 massages... One was in the Harrison mall in Manila and it was done by a blind girl. It was really good and only 100 Philippine pesos, that's like 1.70 euro (cheap as hell) and today we went to as Spa and I got a facial (reallllyyyyy good) and a massage. Together it cost 1000 pesos. But the massage was hard and I still feel pain in my back right now...

Okay, that's it for today...

See you in the next post!

xxxo Afrodite

No comments: