September 5, 2010

Gone

Hi guys!

This is a quick post with lots of pictures! I'm actually packing at this very instant and it's almost 3 am! Am I crazy? Yes, a bit... But I actually was lazy and that's the reason I'm here, packing, while everyone's asleep :)

I went to the River Island store opening, for which I was invited. Too bad I can't go to the party on thursday (River Island store, 56 Meir Antwerp: 12 pm - 6pm, Goodie bags, Cupcakes, DJ, Manicures, Street Style Photographer)! So that's why they let me take pictures. Thank you again, Michelle ;)!

In the pictures: a bag I'm in love with, shoes to die for, must have tights and nail polish and lots more... For the male readers or just the readers that like men fashion, I've gone up to the MEN's department and just checked the shoes and accessories and shot a few of my favourite items!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S. Thanks to Riley for following and for her post about this blog :) 
+ I'm not uploading via blogspot anymore because it wouldn't allow me to upload big pictures. So it's tinypic from now on!

No comments: