August 7, 2011

Top 3 blog posts of July




It doesn't always have to be another blogger's outfit post that I mention in this top 3. This time it's a blogger showing her talented side! Natalie Suarez might sound familiar as the girl behind the blog Natalie Off Duty, a model, the sister of fellow blogger Dylana Suarez... But she can also sing, you guys! She chose her favorite song by Adele, Someone like you, which is also my favorite! It's really fun to see how she knows the song by heart. We're dealing with a true Adele fan here... and a stylish one too! 



Number two on the list is by May, the Asian beauty behind OHMAYGOD. I met her at the Elizabeth Hurley event in Maasmechelen Village, for which she travelled all the way from Rotterdam to Belgium! I fell in love with her style and when I discovered her blog, I couldn't resist checking it out every once in a while! When I saw this post, I was like: Why can't I be this fashionable when travelling?! I really can't, you know.. And this outfit is actually very simple! I thank May for reminding me that you can be fashionable at all times! By the way, don't you just love the wordplay in May's blog name?



I didn't fully update you guys on who won the Stylelab + River Island contest, so here's a good chance to do so. Why? Because the winner really deserved to win! Here's Elien's entry and probably the best one there was! Don't get me wrong, I also loved mine hihi :D I want to thank you guys again for voting for me! But come on, this entry is so worth that RI gift voucher! And knowing Elien a bit, I trust she'll pick out some pretty pieces!

6 comments:

kate 100% Coton said...

Nice post !

Elien | dogsanddresses.com said...

Oh cutie :) ik ga zometeen richting River Island, excitinggg!
X

Anonymous said...

Woeha, that's also my favourite song right now, like singing it with all my heart in front of the mirror every day :p (very happy with my BF though :p)! She so does a great job with it!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Hele leuke post meid!! xx

M'AS-TU VU said...

leuk idee en ziezo de eerste 2 blogs staan al tussen mijn favorieten, Dogs&dresses staat sowieso al in m'n top!

STEFANIE said...

ooh, ik kende de blog van May niet, ziet er echt leuk uit! :)