August 9, 2011

The first ones



About a week ago, I made a new friend. No, I'm not talking about the kind you don't know at all but saw once a.k.a. a Facebook friend... No, I'm talking about the kind that helps you with a few important things in life: blogging, keeping in touch with (fake) friends, answering emails, taking webcam pictures and so on... Yes, I befriended a little thing called the Macbook Pro! Here are some of the pictures I took with Photo Booth = best invention everrrrr! About 15 minutes ago I tweeted I was going to do something in a post that a normal fashion blogger wouldn't do... The thing is that all those (pretty) bloggers out there show us the beautiful side of lifepretty clothes, a doll face including a layer of make-up, a topmodel pose... You get the picture, right? Well, I thought I'd show you the funny side of life: being silly behind the webcam! We're only human, aren't we?

P.S. Of course I'm not only showing you my ugly/funny side and YES I finally bought the Pistol Boots lookalikes

13 comments:

Laura Hazelnoot said...

je gaat je die pistol lookalike aankoop niet beklagen, past op alles en zitten super!

Valerie said...

You crazy women :p

Anonymous said...

You got it girl! It's impossible to survive the beautiful side of life without knowing the funny side of life!
x
http://givemetruthloveandfreedom.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hehe, toen ik vorig jaar pas mijn Macbook Pro had nam ik ook constant foto's met Photobooth ;-) Gelukkig is dat nu wel vermindert... Maar anyway: tof je ook eens via een 'andere kant' te leren kennen! En mooie botjes, ben ook aan het twijfelen om ze te kopen...

Krizia said...

I love the 10th picture, hihi. :D
And guuuurrrrrlll, you just gotta tell me where you got those boots from, because I've been looking for lookalikes forevaaaa...
Still not sure if I want to spend more than 400 euros on the real ones...

x Krizia

Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

MELVIN JONCKERS said...

I love all of the pictures, but the last one is my favorite! You look gorgeous in it ;)

XOXO
Melvin Jonckers
http://melvinjonckers.blogspot.com

Stiene Saenen said...

Oeh love the boots!
En toffe foto's :D
x

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Iemand is hier verliefd op haar nieuw speelgoedje haha! Erg leuke foto's!!

INES said...

super cute
ik kan niet meer zonder mijn macbook

Eline said...

Love the boots.
Ik heb ze zelf ook en ben er echt super tevreden mee. Ze passen bij alles.

http://a-closet-full-of-clothes.blogspot.com/

Lorraine F. said...

ahahah I totally understand your entouthiasm!

Petra said...

Hihi, wat een leuke foto's!!!
Enjoy

dorothydancing said...

funny pixs darling !!