August 6, 2011

The preppy details


You know your day is going to be great when it starts off real bad or just totally weird - read: A man screaming at you in the bus that his shoes are prettier than your face. That's what happened to me yesterday... Once in the Tommy Hilfiger pop-up store in K-town, I forgot all about the (weird) incident. I was quite surprised when I laid my eyes on some of the preppy pieces. I never thought I'd be a Tommy Hilfiger liking gal, but I should have known when I fell in love with the Bennington Low Duck boots a.k.a Olivia boots! But now I can tell you with certainty that I quite love TH, well at least the preppy collection I got to see yesterday. I couldn't really choose between all the pictures I shot so I posted almost all of them. My fellow bloggers and I had so much fun. We went for a drink after visiting the pop-up store and we even dipped our feet in the water, I felt like I was on holiday.

Anyways, Knokke is so beautiful and I couldn't think of a better place to put the Tommy Hilfiger pop-up store! It just feels so right, you know? Unfortunately I didn't buy anything, although I wanted to... I have to save up a bit for my iPhone 4 and my car. In the meantime, I'm having so much fun with my Macbook Pro!

7 comments:

M'AS-TU VU said...

Leuke foto's! spijtig dat ik er niet kon zijn! OMG die schoes zijn zooo pretty! Weet je hoeveel ze kosten? En kan je ze enkel daar kopen? In love...

Sininen huvimaja said...

I just love Tommy Hilfiger, have to take a trip to Knokke soon to see the store while it's there.

And yeah, I just bought a MacBook Pro too and really really love it! So I know how you feel :D

Have a good WE,
Petra

Brunette Blogging said...

Huh? Dat verhaal klinkt keiraar, moogt ge mij toch eens int echt uitleggen de volgende keer :) winkel & collectie ziet er leuk uit!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Iemand die naar jou roept? Mensen zijn gek! Hele mooie foto's heb je weer gemaakt meid! xx

Unknown said...

Suupermooie foto's. Om een goeie blog te hebben moet je goeie foto's kunnen nemen en dat kan jij zeker en vast. TH is niet echt mijn stijl, maar nu jij zegt dat het eerst ook niet echt jouw ding was, zou ik wel eens een winkel durven binnenstappen.

Valerie said...

Mooie foto's!

Lorraine F. said...

AHAHAH who was this man? I would have laugh sooo much ahahah !