December 23, 2010

Gadgets Anatomy


With every fashionista comes a gadget! In most cases it's a Blackberry or an iPhone, but we bloggers also carry our SLR with us. This post may not be that fashionwise as it should be, but I couldn't resist... this was way too cool not to share with my dear readers: you guys! I love these illustrations, they're kind of funny, don't you think? Trendland made my day again ^^
Bij een fashionista hoort een speeltje! In de meeste gevallen is dit een Blackberry of een iPhone, maar wij bloggers hebben ook een SLR op zak! Dit artikel is weer niet zo modegericht als het zou moeten zijn, maar ik kon het niet laten... zoiets cool moest ik wel met jullie delen! Ik hou van deze illustraties! Ze zijn zo grappig en leuk, vind je niet?! Jep, Trendland made my day again ^^


No comments: