August 16, 2010

Pura López

Hey you !

Last week, my cousin and I went shopping in Brussels and I bought an amazing pair of Marc by Marc Jacobs heels, which I'll show you in the next post! But I also discovered an amazing brand called "Pura López"...
It were the wedged boots (picture above) that caught my eye. Pure. That's how I would discribe my love for these shoes. I'd never heard of the brand before (what a shame) but now I want a pair of my own, for sure! The brand is named after the designer herself. It is said that she's raised with shoes and if I look at the designs, I can definetely see how that's true. 

The shoes may have an odd shape but they're classy, chic, tough but feminine at the same time. I would like the shoes you'll see below. But I have to let you admire the most beautiful ads first!

Pictures: courtesy of www.puralopez.com and edited with Photoshop CS4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hii ..... I'm glad to see your blog. My blogger Indonesia. I'm here to establish persahabatn blog. If acceptable, stop at my blog. Thanks.

Zoë said...

Afrooooo! Check dit : http://fr.elle.be/Mode/Actu/Le-top-des-blogeuses-belges
Je staat in de lijst :)
(Ik blijf enthousiast ook al wist je 't misschien al :)
X!