February 26, 2011

Filippa K store opening / Leuven


Leuven, 7 pm, the corner of Grote Markt and Brusselsestraat: a brand new Filippa K store. Yes, I was there and it was fun! The store was pretty and minimalistic, just like the Scandinavian brand itself. Navy stripes, nude colors, some pink and a touch of yellow... a perfect description of the collection in stores now.


Besides the clothes, there were some other things I enjoyed: the company I was in (Gilles and Kim), the beautiful Scandinavian design, meeting other bloggers like Kim, Hanne, Stéphanie and Pema, seeing some local celebs like Roel Vanderstukken, Erika Van Tielen, Showbiz Bart and Veronique Leysen.

3 comments:

Kim said...

It was nice meeting you too :) beautiful pictures, way better than mine :D

brunetteblogging.com

Patricia said...

Oh my, I love that coral dress :o

Imelda said...

Het was inderdaad leuk je eens te ontmoeten! En misschien tot donderdag he!
Leuke post!

xx