November 28, 2009

party outfits


The holidays are coming closer and party outfits is just what we need. I thought I'd make a few sets on photoshop, (a good way to practice for my exam) 
 
All Asos
Harem Trousers: Silence + Noise at Urban Outfitters
Tank Top: Vanessa Bruno at Lagarconne
Leather Studded Sandals: Miu Miu at Net-a-porter
Feather Earrings: Aurelie Bidermann at Luisaviaroma
Leaf Necklace: Emilie Hagen at My-wardrobe
Ring: Dannijo at Net-a-porter

Goa Tank dress: Zero + Maria Cornejo at Lagarconne
 Suede Peep toe shoes: Pedro Garcia at Net-a-porter
Beaded Necklace: French Connection at Asos
Geode Ring: Lady Gray at Kabiri
Panther Clamp Bangle: Asos


Rose Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Python Platform shoe: Katia Lombardo at My-Wardrobe
Plain Scoop Vest: Topshop
Silk skirt: Asos

No comments: