October 6, 2009

Marc Jacobs (Fall)/Winter 2009/2010



My plan with this article was to take each picture and say sth about it, but what I want to do later on is journalism and I prefer to write about sth than criticize someone... Because there are already enough people that do such things... & after all: why would I criticize Marc Jacobs his new collection, there are so many things that I like about it. The things that aren't really my taste are not that ugly, I just wouldn't wear them.

What  Marc and so many other designers do, we can't judge, but yet we do. Designing clothes isn't a job in their eyes. It's not because they want to be rich that they put so much effort in their designs. They're making sth, a beautiful creation, with all their fantasy and everything that comes across their minds.

Fashion is sth else, sth beautiful. Fashion is ... ART


No comments: